Friday 24 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2

  This weekly meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way for new bloggers to get more followers and find cool new blogs.
This week's features are ~ Bookingly Yours ~ and Book Junkie Joint.
This week's question is:

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!


Well, I'm sort of new to this so I haven't had enough experience with it to know what needs to be improved. I think it's fine as it is so far, and is a great way for new bloggers to get more followers and find interesting new blogs. I don't think I'd change anything.
What about you?

P.S. Please follow via Bloglovin' or email. :)


1 comment: